During your navigation on our website www.milirue.fr (hereafter: the “Site”), you are led to communicate personal data to us. We thank you for your trust and would like to inform you here about the use of your data and your rights.
2. Data controller
The person in charge of processing personal data is the company TIMEFLIES, whose contact details can be found in the Legal Notice.
3. Purposes of data collection and processing
We collect the data you provide us when you create your account on the Site, place an order or when you contact us. Required fields are indicated as such. The personal data collected on our Site are used to process orders and manage the commercial relationship (deliveries, invoices, after-sales service).
4. Recording of banking data
In order to improve your shopping experience, we offer you the possibility of memorizing your bank details so that you do not have to enter them for each new order. The legal basis for the storage of your bank data is your consent.
Thus, your credit card data (card number, expiration date, name of the cardholder) are only stored if you have given your prior consent by our payment service providers respecting all the confidentiality rules in force. We never memorize the visual cryptogram located on the back of your bank card.
In any case, you can, at any time, let us know that you no longer wish your banking data to be stored by sending a message via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Commercial prospecting by e-mail with subscription to the newsletter
We send you commercial prospecting by e-mail on the legal basis of your express consent obtained when you subscribe to the newsletter or when you check the box “receive the newsletter” on the purchase summary page. If you no longer wish to receive commercial prospecting by e-mail, you can let us know at any time by one of the following means
clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email;
sending an email to email@example.com .
After you unsubscribe, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to a broader use of the data, permitted by law, of which we inform you in this statement.
6. Recipients of personal data and data transfer
The recipients of your personal data collected on our website are primarily us for the processing of your orders and the management of the customer relationship.
In order to execute the contract between us, we transfer the data to our payment service providers, our payment security service providers and our delivery service providers. The transfer of personal data to these service providers only takes place within the framework of the necessary execution of the contract.
7. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data stored with us free of charge and to request, if necessary, correction, limitation of processing, data portability or deletion of the data by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a data subject of personal data processing you have the following rights:
– Under Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”), you have a right of access to your personal data.
– Under Article 16 of the GDPR, you have a right to rectify, as soon as possible, personal data that are inaccurate. You have the right to request that such data be completed.
– Under Article 17 of the GDPR, you have a right to erasure of personal data insofar as the processing is not necessary for – the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information – compliance with a legal obligation – a reason of public interest – the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– Under Article 18 of the GDPR, you have a right to the limitation of processing in cases where:
you dispute the accuracy of the data ;
the processing of the data is unlawful but you object to its deletion;
we no longer need your data but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights.Under Article 21 of the GDPR you have a right to object to the processing of data.
– Under Article 20 of the GDPR you have a right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability).
– Under Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you have any requests for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as if you wish to withdraw your consent or object to a particular use of the data, please contact the following person (please provide name and contact details).
8. Cookie management
When you arrive on our site, we collect your express consent to the deposit of certain cookies on your terminal (e.g., advertising cookies, audience measurement cookies, social network cookies), by means of a banner on our home page.
Refusing to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our Site.